E-Learning offers flexibility to both the organization and employees, it is in fact popularly known as “anytime, anywhere” learning and with laptops, I-pads and smartphones it can be taken at any time. Learn at low cost in your own time and at your own pace.
The course equips delegates to understand risks of fires in the workplace and ways to fight fires using fire extinguishers identified for the different types of fire.
Cost: R580.00 (excluding VAT)
- Components required to sustain combustion are identified and related to fires
- Repellents used in controlling combustion are identified and related to extinguishing fires
- Types of extinguishers used in fire extinguishers are identified and are related to types of fire
- Personal safety requirements are identified and related to fires and the use of repellents
- The different types of extinguishers are demonstrated
- The right type of extinguisher for each type of fire is demonstrated
- Methods of extinguishing a fire are described in terms of the removal of fire factors
- The correct and safe procedure of the practical use of the different types of extinguishers are explained and demonstrated
- The various types of fires that can be extinguished with hose reels. Fire blankets and sand buckets are explained
- The systematic check on the hose reel, fire blanket and sand bucket is demonstrated
- The application of water and sand at the base of a fire is practically demonstrated