E-Learning offers flexibility to both the organization and employees, it is in fact popularly known as “anytime, anywhere” learning and with laptops, I-pads and smartphones it can be taken at any time. Learn at low cost in your own time and at your own pace.
HasPrac (Health and Safety Practitioner)
The course equips delegates how to conduct duties of a Health and Safety Practitioners in line with the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act 85/1993 on Industrial and Construction Sites.
Cost: R5000.00 (excluding VAT)
- Introduction to OHSAS / ISO 45001:2018
- Occupational Health and Safety Act 85/1993
- Construction Regulation 2014
- Legal Liability
- Hazardous Chemical Substances
- H.I.R.A. Hazard Identification Risk Assessment
- Task Observation
- Incident Investigation
- Emergency Preparedness
- SHERQ Business Planning
- Contract Management
- Supervise / Manage Health and Safety on a Construction Project