E-learning – Health and Safety Practitioners
COVID-19 Crisis – Opening up of E-learning by SDF’s (Skills Development Providers) as approved by Higher Education, Science and Innovation. (Full document available on request). Shortly you will be able to cut enormous cost by doing E-learning training with RiskCom S.A. (Pty) Ltd. With relevant qualification to become a Health and Safety Practitioner is one of the best career choices.
As is currently and with the new workplace COVID-19 requirements implemented it is clear that the country needs more Health and Safety Practitioners. With RiskCom S.A. (Pty) Ltd within the period May 2020 and July 2020 on e-learning you will have different options of qualifying as a Health and Safety Practitioner:
- HasPrac Shortcourse – One week of training – 12 Subjects
- HWSeta Accredited HasPrac Skills course – Period is 6 to 12 months depending on learner – 15 Subjects on several Unit Standards
- QCTO Accredited Safety, Health and Quality Practitioners Skills course – Period is 6 to 12 months depending on learner – 5 Knowledge Modules with different modular components Qualification Unit Standard 99714
It is now of the utmost importance that you enter skills program and start planning for the future and the time is now to ensure employment in the future. Note that accredited training knowledge modules and practical skills work can now also be done via e-learning, the examinations for QCTO qualifications will be written at approved centres.
- Offers flexibility to both the organization and employees, it is in fact popularly known as “anytime, anywhere” learning and with smartphones it can be taken at any time.
- Guarantees standardized content and uniform training with respect to quality whereas multiple trainers can have different styles of delivering training.
- Enables automatic tracking and reporting. When training is rolled out on an LMS, it can track the learner course completion rates and generate certificates accepted by most of the regulatory authorities.
- Is cost-effective as training does not involve travel costs and prolonged time-off jobs.
- It generate willing participation with interactive and user-friendly courses which help to retain the attention of learners.